AUTHORISED PROACTIVE RELEASE
• Work with the Secretaries Board to promote Open Data and a positive data sharing culture.
• Engage in targeted regulatory action to promote authorised proactive release programs for the release of government information.
• Identify improvements to the GIPA Tool to drive improved compliance and to improve ease and accuracy of agency reporting.
• Use IPC regulatory guidance to adopt better practices in the authorised proactive release of government information.
• Schedule and conduct a regular review of the agency’s proactive release program, including the release of Open Data.
• Link the agency’s proactive release program to its AIG.