Consultation on DRAFT IPC Service Charter - open 1-31 August 2016
The IPC Service Charter was last released in 2014. It sets out the standard of service that our stakeholders can expect from the IPC and also how they can provide feedback on the services they receive from us.
Service is a core value of the NSW public sector under the NSW Ethical Framework. This means the IPC must provide fair, flexible, innovative, reliable and quality customer service.
The IPC has revised the IPC Service Charter to bring it in line with the NSW Ethical Framework and is now looking for customer feedback to ensure it meets your needs.
The DRAFT IPC Service Charter aims to explain how the IPC will:
- make it easy to access our services
- treat you fairly with respect and courtesy
- provide you with accurate and consistent information
- provide a timely and reliable service that meets our service level goals
- be fair and transparent in our decision making
- treat your information lawfully, and
- meet our service level goals.
The DRAFT IPC Service Charter also aims to explain what you should not expect from the IPC, how you can help us provide you with a better service, how to provide your feedback on our services, how to make a complaint about the IPC and how we measure our performance.
This consultation period will be open from 1 - 31 August 2016.
The consultation seeks feedback on the following resource:
How to provide feedback
We encourage you to view the above resource and provide us with feedback via the following channels:
- Click here to complete a two-minute survey on the DRAFT IPC Service Charter.
- Click here to access the feedback webform on the DRAFT IPC Service Charter.
You can also:
Email your feedback to email@example.com
Call the IPC on our free call number 1800 472 679.