Consultation on new privacy resource was open 26 February 2018 - 9 March 2018
The NSW Privacy Commissioner sought your feedback on a new privacy resource which has been developed to provide guidance to the public about their review rights under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act).
The IPC undertakook a consultation period from 26 February 2018 – 9 March 2018 to seek feedback on the following resource:
FACT SHEET: Privacy complaints: your review rights
The fact sheet aims to inform applicants about:
- the internal review process;
- the role of the NSW Privacy Commissioner in the internal review process; and
- the right of review at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).
This consultation period was open from 26 February 2018 – 9 March 2018. Consultation has now closed.
The consultation sought feedback on the following draft resource:
How to provide feedback
We encourage you to view the resource by clicking on the link above and providing us with feedback via the following channels:
- Click here to access the feedback web form on FACT SHEET: Privacy complaints: your review rights
- Email your feedback to email@example.com
- Call the IPC on our free call number 1800 472 679.
The consultation period was open from 26 February 2018 – 9 March 2018. Consultation has now closed.